Your Health and Safety is Our Primary Concern
At Metro Nissan of Montclair , Health and safety of our customers and employees is always our primary concern.
As we continue to learn more about COVID-19 ,we focus on how it could affect anyone who interacts with our business.
Therefore, we are diligently following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and local health agencies for staying healthy, limiting the spread, and understanding our role in maintaining a safe community.
Among other measures, Throughout our Organization, we have:
- Updated Sales Hours: Monday – Sunday: 9:00am – 8:00pm
- Updated our Service & Parts hours: Monday – Saturday: 8:00 am - 5:00pm & Sunday Closed until further notice.
- Complimentary Shuttle Service is suspended until further notice.
- In better effort to comply with social distancing, we encourage appointments and vehicle drop off.
- Masks/Face coverings required
We appreciate everyone’s understanding with these changes to our business, as our guests and employees safety is most important.