If you're nearing your lease-end, you're probably asking yourself a few of these questions:
- What am I supposed to do?
- Where am I supposed to go?
- Are there any hidden fees, and what is "Disposition"?
- Am I over my allowed mileage, and is there a mileage penalty?
- Do I need an inspection, why, and how long does it take?
- What's considered "Normal Wear and Tear"?
- How do I release liability of the vehicle?
- Can I sell my car to a friend instead of turning it in?
- Can I use my old lease as a trade-in toward a new Nissan?
- I want to keep my old lease - how do I buy my lease out?
- Are there any incentives to get into a new Nissan?
We want your lease transition to be smooth and easy. Call our Lease Return Specialists at: 800-970-0292 or fill out the following form for a free, no-obligation consultation. We are happy to clarify and simplify the Lease Return Process - get the information you need today!
Lease Return Form